Friday, February 29, 2008

Baby Bump and Blanket

Welcome to week 28 of pregnancy! So as requested here is a picture of the baby bump (or "the beast" as Matt and I were calling it for a while). Fortunately I feel as though the growth has slowed ever so slightly in the last month. I'm sure my doctor will let me know if it hasn't next Tuesday when I visit. We were at the Thousand Oaks Gardens of the World when we finally took the picture. I'm not sure it does my belly justice but at least it is far enough away that the chubby checks are also harder to see :)

Here is the baby blanket that I tried to describe in an earlier post. I love it! Thanks Gail. We all ready have it on the crib just waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family