
Those of you who know me will never believe this story. I was called to be the YW sports coach/coordinator last spring. Not a problem right! Well, the sports happen to be volleyball, basketball and softball. My three greatest weakness. When Justin Pitcher found out he laughed because he claims the only way I play basketball is by tackling. Not much of a stretch. Volleyball went fine but in basketball my girls went undefeated! It's true. I'm afraid it had very little to do with my coaching or basketball abilities. But we had a great time and the girls are wonderful and pretty darn good at basketball too. NICE JOB GIRLS!!
Such a cute picture of you and all the girls! Way to be winners! I think I wore those same MP1 basketball shirts years ago as a teen!
ReplyDeleteYou did wear some of those shirts. Your mom gave them to me because the new uniforms got lost a few seasons back! The girls love them though and honestly I think that they are a lot cuter than the new ones.
ReplyDelete