Yes, I'm still pregnant. Just a few days away from 39 weeks and very few signs of little Keeley coming anytime soon. So, we wait. If my poor feet weren't 4x their normal size I don't think it would be as miserable. They have swollen up so much that some days I can't even walk on them. We'll keep you all posted, its looking more and more like she may come on my birthday!
Those last few weeks are the hardest!!! Especially when you have "elephantitis" (that's what we called it when I was pregnant with the twins - the legs and feet getting huge!) I hope she comes soon. We miss you! I'm always looking out my back window hoping to see you walking past with Riddle. No luck so far!! :)
ReplyDeleteHey Meg-
ReplyDeleteIt's Alyssa Gibbs, I wanted to see how you were doing, and it looks like you are still pregnant and swollen! Hang in there, she will be here soon and all your aches and pains will just disapear... Byron, Holden and I would like to send you a gift, so if you could please email(luckyaight@yahoo.com) me your address I will get something out to you and the baby. Keep us posted...she'll be here in no time. p.s. get an epidural, it will allow you to ENJOY the birth!Alyssa
Megan I am so excited for you! You will be such a great mom!!
ReplyDeleteMegan I am so excited for you! You will be such a great mom!!
ReplyDeleteI check your blog everyday to see if you have had the baby yet. Then I have to remind myself that if you had had her, you probably wouldn't have put it on the blog yet. You'd be sleeping. But I'm sure Gail will put it on the family website. Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! You're going to be a mom soon! I'm sorry about your feet. That can't be fun. Good luck with labor and delivery!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the link to your blog!! It's so great to see what everyone is up to. I can't believe you are having a baby so soon!! Everyone is reproducing! Even more fun is that we are both having girls so close together so they can play at family get togethers. Yay!! Keep us updated.......
ReplyDeleteCongrats again on the pregnancy! That is really exciting. I want to add you guys to our blog as a link, if that is ok? How's NC? (thats where you are, right?)
ReplyDeletexoxo janelle
Hang in there sweetie! When you see her for the first time, you won't even remember the misery... she'll be totally worth it!! I'll be anxiously waiting to hear how it goes. Good luck with everything. Can't wait to see a picture!
ReplyDelete