Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ginger You Will Be Missed

Our dear friend Ginger Clinton was called back to our Fathers presence this weekend. For those of us left behind it is hard to understand the Lords ways at times like these. She was a beautiful wife and mother of four. Ginger touched the lives of everyone she encountered, me included. She will be missed beyond measure. I know that she will be re-united with her family one day.
Ginger you have taught me. . . .
to hold my onto the wonderful moments in life
to tell those around me that I love them
to play and enjoy what you are given to experience
to take life a day at a time (even when you are given challenges, like losing jobs)
that our families are our greatest gifts
to strive to always be a better person

Jason, you and you children are in our prayers.

Ginger. . .until we meet again.

To watch a video and learn more about how families can be together forever please click on the following links.
Will I Be With My Family After Death?
Can I Be Married Forever?

2 comments:

  1. That's a really sad blog. She looks so young and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg, Beautiful job. It made me cry...big surprise. I love the links at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family