Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Calling

Matt was sustained last week as the Young Mens 1st Counselor. Between this and his calling as Scout Master (that he won't be released from) he should stay very busy. These are both new callings to him and I think he is pretty excited. He is finally getting the hang of all the scout stuff so it is good time to pick up a few extra responsibilities. I know many people who are sever in church position that take much more time but I'm proud of Matt for how he handles everything. He works very hard to balance all of his responsibilities as a husband, a father, a provider, a designer, a friend, a home teacher, a scout master and now a counselor. I grateful that he works so hard for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family