Friday, October 9, 2009

What's NEWS in the Roberts House?

Rather than breaking this up into several posts like I usually would I'm just going to put it all together otherwise it may never get done.

First thing first, Keeley had her 12 month check up, finally. After three reschedules due to rotovirus, roseolla, and something else she took meds for we finally had a healthy baby to take in. We ended up just combining her 12 month and 18 month into one. She is doing great! Still tall and skinny. Our friend Rebecca took this cute picture.



Weight: 20lbs 3 oz-9th percentile
Height-32.5 in-95th percentile

Okay next up is me. Lots going on here. To start, I have started a second job as a Retail Manager for a Climbing gym called redpiont. I'm only working 12 hours a week but it seems to be working out pretty well. I still coach cheer one night a week. I currently have 80 girls enrolled. They keep me very busy. I was recently released from my primary calling at church. What am I going to do without those 5 years old? For the past 3 years I have taught the 5 year olds in church. I have been called as the enrichment counslor in the Relief Society. A calling I have never had. I just started and I already feel busy. Any great enrichment ideas?? I could use them. This week I haven't been a home a single night to put Keeley to bed things are just so busy around here. If you happen to visit please ignore the pile dust on my picture frames.

Because I have been so busy Matt has taken an active roll as maid. I has been several years since he has needed to pitch in with all the house work. I'm gratefull he is so willing to do it. Yesterday I came home to clean floors and clean dishes. What more could a girl want? Matts work is good and busy. Between work, scouts and my busy schedule we don't get to see each other much except for the weekends. We also recieved a very sweet present this week from Matts best friend Brandon. A drum roll please. . .a new camera. He was appauled with the fact that we hadn't bought one after I broke the last one. Thanks B-dawg, as Matt would say. Therefore, more pictures should be on their way.

The best for last. Baby Roberts Number 2 is cooking a way in its hot little oven. Ten-fingers and ten toes will grace us the end of April. We can hardley wait. I guess it is a good thing we are so busy it makes morning sickness go faster. We will find out the beginning of December if it is a boy/girl. Matt has a request in for a boy as if I have anything to do with it. Here is Baby Number 2's most recent picture.

24 comments:

  1. Hooray!!!! Love the picture of Keeley and Matt Jr.!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! How fun!!! I am so excited for you. I hope that you are feeling well. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee! I got several things I wanted from your post. 1. a picture of Keeley 2. an official announcement 3. News that you are a live and well or at least pretending to be. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Meg and Matt! Keeley is so beautiful! Sounds like life is busy and good. Yay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh Megan that is AWESOME (and a little crazy)!! Congrats!
    I was really sad we never got to get together and catch up.
    It sounds like things are well...which I am happy to hear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Meg. And I am also the enrichment counselor. We just did a night about special needs children and it was great. We had 2 speakers talk about their experiences and also had dinner and dessert.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Roberts Family of 4! You think your life is busy now, just wait until the little one arrives! Big sister Keeley is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Keeley is so beautiful! I love the red hair. I'm sorry you are so busy, but you amaze me with all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness!! You guys are crazy busy! How exciting for a new baby! Congratulations! Hope you get feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A BABY! WOOHOO!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Am I the last to know????? And the last to congratulate? Oh well, I celebrate with you just the same. CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ...and my enrichment idea is a hidden talent night. C'mon, I am trying to get someone in the ward to do one! It would be so fun. People who can tap dance, lipsing, hoola hoop, whatever. If everyone acts silly together, it wouldn't be embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! I'm surprised I didn't hear earlier with the way news gets around the family! Congrats, guys! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so excited for you. I hope you guys are doing good. I feel so bad i haven't been able to talk to you in a while. Good luck with everything. Let me know what the baby is, I am on a blanket making kick so you may just get yourself a blanket. Also I was wondering about Kailee's Roseolla? I think it's called. I think Scotty has it now.

    Deon

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! I enjoy being able to peek at your blog once in a while and see how you're doing! We miss you here in Mrpk, but glad to hear you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  16. All of your non-commenters come out on a post like this one huh! Congrats! So exciting!!! I miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yeah for the update...and Yeah for a new little baby! Congrats, that is so exciting. And for enrichment make the committee come up with ideas, it's not all on you:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm so happy for you! I hope you're feeling good. Morning sickness is the worst. Cute pic of your little girl. She is a beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. congratulations! i hope you are feeling well enough to keep up with your frantic life pace these days!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Whoa! Another baby!!! Didnt you JUST have one!?!? jk. Congratulations girl!!! I'm hoping you get a sweet little boy! (For Matt's sake) :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey I stumbled across your blog through Janelle's. Just wanted to leave a comment. You have a beautiful little girl. Congrats on baby number 2. Chez and I have 2 as well. My baby girl is 5 months! Anyway, my blog is private to public but I would love to invite you to read it if you want. Just email me your email at sunbeamgirl@hotmail.com
    -Julie Craig Jones

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family