Saturday, April 24, 2010

Just Like Daddy

This is what we refer to as the Roberts scowl.
Some Daddy time after a long week (or month) of work.
Okay so the only similarity I can come up with here is that they are both cute.
Being able to sleep on the floor through anything is definitely a Matt thing.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is a serious Roberts scowl. I need to capture my kids doing it too. I love all the picture update :) It makes me very happy, and I am hoping you are just refreshing your blogging talent so when that baby comes you will be ready to post a lot! Ok, that's really wishful thinking but a couple would be nice :) We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the scowl- I can't believe you were actually able to get it on camera. Now you just need one of Matt doing it too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family