I have so many things that I plan on getting posted before baby Brinley Mae arrives. I want to be all caught up so that all things can focus on her cute little face when she arrives. So I thought I would start with an update.
Yep we named her, or so we think, Brinley Mae is the only name we have agreed upon so it won't likely change. She is finally being called that by all of us, Keeley included. Although when Keeley gives kisses to my belly she calls her "sesiter." I had a size ultrasound on Monday to see if it would be possible to induce early but much to our surprise she weighed in at 6lbs 5 ounces. Even if she grows a pound she is still over a pound smaller then Keeley was when she was born. With that being the case we will have to wait to 41 weeks to be induced. That makes my due date May 3 but I am crossing my fingers for April 30.
Keeley is hanging in there. In the month of March we had three visits to the doctor and weeks of sickness which was followed up by a puke filled Easter. I am hoping that all of that is behind us now and we can be healthy as we bring home a new member of the family. Keeley talks up a storm and can't get enough of the swing right now. All day I hear "Swing" and "push it!" Her latest songs are "we will rock you" (thanks Draughon family) which she prefers to sing the loudest while the sacrament is being passed and "Secret Agent Man" (this is one is courtesy of the Popes). Her growing repertoire is large enough I think I could send her on tour now.
Me. Not much is new here I'm fat and pregnant and want to be able to roll over in bed again, sleep through the night and go more than 20 minuets without having to pee. I have one more week of work at RedPoint and I'll work up until the baby is born for cheer. Between everything I'm very busy and I unfortunately don't get to see as much of Matt as I would like given our schedules. On the bright side. I'm 13 pounds lighter than was with Keeley, have less swelling, and I'm much more mobile. Thank goodness for that!
Matt just had a record month in residential sales. Way to go Babe! He is working really long hours which usually start between 5-6 am and ends between 6-8pm. He chooses to go in early so that he can be home in time to see Keeley and let me go work or take care or Relief Society stuff at night. I'm so gratefully he is willing to sacrifice his sleep to spend a little more time with our family. He also turns the big 30 on the 16th. I can't believe we are crossing into our 30's it came so fast.
All in all we are doing well. We are happy and for the most part healthy, what more do you need.
Keep and eye open over the next week or so for some new posts that actually have pictures to help explain a little bit about what we have been up to over the past 2 months.
It's great to get an update and see you're happy and well! Can't wait to see pictures of your new baby girl! HOpefully it will be sooner than later, right? Good luck!
ReplyDeletefor your sake I hope she's an april baby. love the name and can't wait to see her!
ReplyDeleteCute name! I'm surprise you came up with it so fast, Josh and I are still struggling and I am due may 11th. Glad things are going well for you guys, we don't miss north carolina, but we do miss our friends :)
ReplyDeleteI am on pins and needles waiting for pictures! It seems like forever since we have seen eachother, oh wait it has been. Good luck the next few weeks! We can't wait for Brinley's arrival!
ReplyDeleteWe love hearing Keeley's songs and can't wait to teach Brinley all kinds of stuff!! Hang in there- only a few more weeks to go.
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you guys! Hope all goes well with Brinley! Miss you guys tons.
ReplyDeleteCute name! You guys sound busy -- hope everything goes well with getting Brinley here! Miss ya. Good job to Matt, by the way.
ReplyDelete