Wednesday, May 26, 2010

3 Weeks of Pictures

Okay so I'm just posting a bunch of pictures together just to get them out there. Otherwise who knows how long it will be before I attempt to blog again.

The first time Keeley held Brinley they both fell asleep. Being a sister is exhausting!!!

Our baby B.


They day Brinley and I were released from the hospital mom arrived. Perfect timing.
A couple pics of Keeley just cause she is so darn cute right now.

Matt's mom came a few days after mine left. She makes quilts for all of the grandchildren. They are very impressive. She brought Brinley's quilt with her so we had to get pictures of both of the girls with their quilts.



My Dad arrives on Thursday to spend a week with us and then we are hoping the second week of June to have the Roberts and Matts sisters family here for Brinley's blessing. It's great to have such supportive family.

4 comments:

  1. Yay new pictures of the girls! They are so cute and it is great to see them together. I love their quilts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute girls. I have a quilt with those same dolls on it from one of my grandmothers. Love that someone is still using the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meg they are so cute! Brinley smiling in the picture is just blissful! I LOVE the one of both of them sleeping. Thanks for posting awesome pictures. Glad that, although long, everything went well. Sure miss you guys.

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the one of Brinley in the striped onesie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family