Lets see things here are as busy as usual so here is a very quick recap of June.
Brinley the burrower. This baby love a good snuggle session. Even if it is with the boppy. Dad was here. Actually he comes back today. Wow I am really behind. Brinley is almost as big as Keeley bu Keeley loves holding her "lil' sesiter." Just cause she is cute. Brinley was blessed. It was beautiful. What a blessing it is to me to have the priesthood in my home. Brinley was great and very beautiful. Mark and Gail came to visit for the blessing. In the circle was , Randy Pope, Josh Draughon, Bishop David Lockhart, Randy Newcomer, Roland Garret, Mark Roberts and of Course Matt who gave the blessing. Keeley got into my makeup again. I swear I never learn but she has and now she tries to properly apply mascara. Happy Fourth. Keeley was sick for the 4th again! But we still enjoyed a few sparklers. Veggies, Veggies, Veggies! Okay that is reader digest version of June and the first week of July.
On a side note, I have been doing a little design work and started a design company called Schon Designs. I'll have the website up soon to share with everyone.
YAY, an update. I want your garden. Can you come and build one for me, please. And do all the weeding, and watering and harvesting? I'll do the eating. Cute babies.
OH HOW I MISS YOU! I am so glad to hear things are going...crazy busy...but going! We love you! The girls are just adorable!
ReplyDeleteYAY, an update. I want your garden. Can you come and build one for me, please. And do all the weeding, and watering and harvesting? I'll do the eating. Cute babies.
ReplyDeleteGreat to see new pictures of those cute girls!! Have fun with your family.
ReplyDeleteWow, busy bee! Don't let the blog go! It's always fun to stay in touch and watch your little world grow :)
ReplyDeletefun fun fun! Your girls are so cute! Congrats on doing some designs I'll have to check out the website if it's up.
ReplyDeleteI'm still looking for someone to help design my backyard. They tell me there is a very talented lady living in North Carolina.
ReplyDelete