Monday, August 30, 2010

4 months

Okay we are taking a break from my back blogging to tell you about this little cutie.


Isn't she perfect. She has grown far to quickly for my liking. I was so excited everytime Keeley did something new as a baby but with Brinley I just want to hold on to her being little for more time. Things are crazy around our house, like always. Infact, Matt is in the middle of switching jobs which came 2 weeks earlier than we expected. Gotta love employers! But this little girl brings alot of happiness to us both. How can you be down when you look at a face like that. I took her into the Doctor today and here are her stats.

25.5 " -95th percentile
12 pounds 14 ounces -38th percentile

She is as healthy as can be but even skinnier than Keeley if that is possible. Matt and I both thought she was so chunky but I guess not. The doctor made a note that she was slowing down in her growth but said that she looked healthy and just to start her on solids in the next month to help her chunk up.

She has the cutest little chuckle. She always laughs with single sounds usually three single sounds to be exact. If you walk past her and don't stop to say hi she screams at you. Brinley loves attention.

She thinks her sister is so interesting but hates it when Keeley screams, then again who doesn't!

She started rolling in the past two weeks. Mostly from belly to back but she can be found under tables or falling of a couch with her aching back scoot that she has mastered.
Yes, her hair is still red and we love it! Once in a while we see the red head show through with a demanding act of "I must have it right now." Other than that Brinley is just as perfect as can be.
We love you baby girl, you are such a wonderful part or our lives. YOu make the stress melt away withthat little smile.

11 comments:

  1. She is sooo adorable!! Love all the new pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! I can't believe she is already four months!!! Time is FLYING by. I would love to chat with you. Sounds like so much is happening in your part of the world. We miss you guys tons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie, I'm dying to see her and Keeley too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meg-- she is adorable!! Keeley's hair is so long and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your girls are adorable! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ask you to have Matt look at that face and tell me that he absolutely should not have any more kids with you. You're doing the world a favor by cuting it up with your offspring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! Megan your little girl is DEFINITELY a looker! What a beauty! Keep bloggin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your girls are the most beautiful little red heads I have ever seen! (I had to put red heads or people would think I didin't think my girls are the most beautiful blondish brown haired girls. :)I hope things are going well for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute! what beautiful girls you have!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family