These pictures just remind me how much I love my little family. The Girls favorite thing to do if he gets home before bed is to chase each other in the front yard. Keeley say "NaNana Boo Boo you can't catch me." and Brinley screams and chuckles as Matt fly's her through the air to catch Keeley. These are the moment I never want to forget.
Brinley is affected by Daddy being gone a lot more than Goose. When he walks into the house she instantly crawls towards him and will fuss at his feet until he picks her up. It is pretty cute how those two have bonded. At least I have Keeley who acts that way towards me. It is always nice to know you are loved.
Oh these are the good times. I'm glad he is a good Daddy.
ReplyDeleteI think you're doing exactly the right thing. I tried very hard to always make the times with Shad good ones. I had a lot more on my plate because of it, but I think our marriage is stronger because I knew family time is the most important.
ReplyDeleteWhat a blessing that Matt has some energy left at the end of the day to run around with the kids.
ReplyDelete