Tuesday, March 25, 2008

We're Moving

I have several other post I need to add but in order to get the information out. Yes we are moving. . . actually tomorrow. We "officially" found out on Thursday last week. So, we have packed up and load the truck today and in less than one week we will be out of California. I'm headed north to stay with my Mom and Dad and relax for a few days before I fly to North Carolina (yes that is where we are headed). I will meet Matt there on April 1, just 45 days before we expect the baby to arrive. Fortunately Gail (Matts Mom ) will fly in tomorrow to help keep Matt awake and safe on his long drive, it will take him close to 40 hours to get there and he wants to do it in just 3 days. We will see how every one holds up. It is a good move for us but we will miss southern California and all our friends.

4 comments:

  1. We miss you already! Hope you're enjoying your parents' house and that Matt made it safely and found an apartment waiting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you posted this on the ward blog. I heard you had one, and was going to ask for your address. I'm glad the packing/moving went well. I didn't even know in time to help out. I was so to miss your shower too, as my hubby wasn't home that night. I didn't even get to say goodbye. I hope you find everything you and your family need in N.C. We miss you here! Best of luck and I look forward to baby pics on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Meg! Hope you both made it safe and sound to your destinations. It'll be nice to get some R&R at your parents until you meet up with Matt. What troopers you both are! We'll miss you tons! Glad we have the blogging world to keep up with all the happenings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meg I've tried to call you, but for some reason your cell number doesn't work. How are you? Do you have a number I could reach you at? How's everything going? I need to talk to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family