
Matt and I traveled to D.C this weekend to visit the Roberts. We had a great time. We went to see Simon's Court of Honor but did many other things as well. We came back with a car load of more baby stuff!!! With our small apartment we can't set up the crib so Gail got us a pack n play so we can let her (the baby not Gail) sleep in that until we move into a bigger place. Thanks for a great weekend and Congrats Simon were proud of you even though we (mostly Matt) teases you all the time.
Megan, You are so cute! I am glad that you have a blog! Now I can see all your cute pics! When is the baby due? I need an address...I have a very cute baby gift!
ReplyDeleteHey Megan! I'm so excited for you to have a baby!! They're so fun. Especially girls. We just had our second girl on April 16th. When is your due date? Do you have name picked out?
ReplyDeleteHey Megan! This is Jessica (Cates) Burnell....It's so crazy to run into in the blogging world. Im so excited for you to have a baby!! Thats great.
ReplyDeleteBaby is due May 24th! On my birthday. However, I would be surprised if I made it that far. We think that we are going to name her Keeley, my middle name. I can't wait for her to get here.
ReplyDelete