Friday, May 23, 2008

40 Weeks

Just to keep everyone posted. I had another Dr's visit yesterday. Good news is that I will have the baby this week. If she doesn't come before next Friday (may 30th) they will induce me then. Hopefully she will decide to come on her own before then. But, at least there is a date to count towards. Thanks for all you comments and prayer!

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I can only imagine how "ready" you must feel! At least you can see the end in sight! I hope everything goes great. Keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to see her. Good Luck this week. I hope all goes well. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor thing! I can relate Jacob was 6 days late, we induced on the 7th! Good luck! Have Matt keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. I think Pierce Brosnan's (007) wifes name is Keeley Shay is that wher you got it from? I voted for Addison, I like that Gray's annatomy, oh you don't have t.v. huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see her! Enjoy every minute of it(including the birth part) because before you know it she will be 6 weeks old and you will have wondered where the time went! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting! We can't wait to see pictures of her! :) TRY to enjoy these last moments of being pregnant,....I PROMISE you will miss feeling her move inside of you. I miss it everyday. GOOD LUCK and keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meg! The end is so hard! It will all be worth it when she's in your arms. Happy Labor Day and I can't wait to see pictures of sweet Keeley. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Had to check! Can't wait to see the final good news here when she arrives. Best of labor for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, today is May 30th so I'm hoping you are with baby girl in arms and all is well! Can't wait for an update and pictures!
    Good luck! Miss you in CA!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family