Saturday, May 31, 2008

Keeley Addison Roberts







Keeley was born on the morning of Friday, May 30th 2008. She came into this world at a whopping 8 lbs 10 oz and 22 inches long. She is doing great and is the CUTEST THING EVER!. Those who know me know I am brutaly honest and she is the CUTEST THING EVER! Mom is doing well although Friday night was a little rough because Keeley wanted to be held. Dad (Me) is also doing well mostly because Mommy and Baby are well.

20 comments:

  1. oh my gosh!!! Congratulations!! She is the cutest thing ever. As soon as I saw her little foot picture, I got tears in my eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful! I love her dark hair! 8 pds 10 oz, Meg you poor thing , how did you do that! You are a trooper! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she is gorgeous!! Makes me baby hungry. Congratulations!!Matt,..heads up,..the few weeks after the baby arrives can be tough for the mommy (it was for me...baby blues). Just give a lot of hugs! ;) You guys look smitten by that adorable little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roberts...it's Coates here buddy. Congrats man! She's a cutie! Good luck in the next few weeks. Hope the little one sleeps well and that your wife doesn't go psycho like mine did. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! She's adorable! She has a nice head of hair. You amaze me...she weighs as much as my 7 week old does! I hope everything is going well and that you are adjusting great! If you have questions or just need another mom to talk to(men just don't understand what we go through), know that you have a lot of friends that are willing to listen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats guys! She's so beautiful! We are so excited for you and can't wait for all the 2008 babies to meet each other!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful! Enjoy her!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Meg I want to hear everything about it, when you recover give me a phone call! How exciting! She's Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh baby. She is perfection. I LOVE NEW BABIES! Congrats Matt and Meg. She looks so big and healthy. So glad everything went well for you Meg. Enjoy and soak up these first days - they fly by way way way too fast. There's nothing like a bit of Heaven, new and perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH, are you guys in heaven, or what??? Did you have ANY idea how amazing this experience would be? Treasure every minute! She truly is adorable. What an amazing blessing! Glad you had a good experience. Get your rest Meg, while she's still so little and sleeps a lot. Wish you were still here!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats you guys! Matt already looks like a pro holding his little girl! :) You look happy Meg, keep us updated as she grows!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved the pictures! They were beautiful, your right she is beautiful! Congrats and be sure to take naps when she does! Even if it's the only time you can get stuff done, stuff can wait you need to sleep or you will go insane!

    ReplyDelete
  14. CONGRATS Roberts!! She's a true beauty! Hayley and I are seeing this together and she's asking if we can go see your brand new baby girl. I wish we could! Good job Meg!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. congrats! she is so beautiful! what an exciting addition to the family!

    ReplyDelete
  16. O.k. so i read all your comments for this post and there isn't much I can add! i agree with everything... a little bit of heaven, so beautiful, you're a trooper, so healthy and cute, exciting, it goes so fast, lots of hugs and kisses, and everything else! I am just so excited for you I just wish we lived closer so I could see her (and you) for real! I have tried calling a couple of times, so if you aren't busy tomorrow give me a call...I would love to hear how your first week as a mom went! congrats to Matt too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats- what a beautiful little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hallo, Matthias hallo Meggy!
    Wir freuen uns mit euch, Herzlichen Glückwunsch zur Geburt eurer Tochter. Gottes Segen und Weisheit bei der Erziehung!
    Ich habe eben 2 Stunden über Skype mit Jugendlichen aus Kanada telefoniert ... So grüße ich euch um 1.30 in the night ;-)
    Ja, Keeley ist sweet!
    Morgen früh zeige ich allen aus der Familie die schönen Fotos von euch!
    Seid lieb gegrüßt von Gustav und Matthias und Ingrid from Old Grmany

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family