Mom Conner visits on her way to Pennsylvania. This is taken behind our apartment.

We also took a trip to Myrtle Beach with the long weekend. Mom Conner was visiting again and we had a wonderful time. Keeley was REALLY good. We enjoyed some wonderful seafood, a beautiful resort, and the beach. The beaches are different than in California. They are not as pretty and the sand has so many sea shells on it that it hurts to walk but the water is so warm you could stay in it all day.
The Three of us at Myrtle Beach

Keeley in her swim suit. I stuck her feet in some water but as you can tell she wasn't too fond of it.
I can't believe it ahs been a month. Isn't it amazing how fast time flies? I'm sorry about the colic, really sorry. It looks like you guys are doing well. Wonderful!
ReplyDeleteHey Meg! How's the house and everything? Morgan's now a month old too! Isn't crazy how fast thy grow? So I started a blog for my mom to track his growth. Check it out: www.victorymorgan.blogspot.com. I guess we just need to enjoy every minute...
ReplyDeleteYou look fantastic!!! i'm so happy for you and all the joys life is bringing!!!
ReplyDeleteDoes Keeley spit up a lot too? Seth used to fuss a lot and I asked the Doctor if it was colic. He said there really is no such thing as colic. They have found that most babies that cry a lot have acid reflux. They gave Seth some medicine and it really helped a lot. I saw in your earlier post that she likes to sleep in an inclined position, that could also be a sign. That position tends to keep the acid down.
ReplyDeleteShe is so adorable! I wish yyou still lived here so I could hold her.
Jenni I should ask about the acid reflux. It does run in the family. However, she doesn't throw up nearly as much as my brother did as a baby. She seems to mostly throw up when I over feed her. Opps!
ReplyDeleteMeg, oh we miss you guys. So we are finally in Boise but not quite settled...when do you guys move in to the new house? I do not envy you having to move AGAIN! At least you know that this will be the last time for a while. I am sorry to hear about the colic. So, Kate was realy fussy and it seemed to be getting worse. I finaly figured out what it was but you'll have to check out my blog becasue it's a long story. Anyway I hope that things other than the crying are good. We'll have to chat soon.
ReplyDelete