Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sean and Ashleigh Are Engaged!


With their permission I get to spread the word that Sean and Ashleigh are engaged. Sean was studying abroad in Italy this summer and Ashleigh went to visit for his last week. He popped the question on a gondola last Sunday. Pretty romantic if you ask me. I'm so excited for them and for me(I get a great sister in law)! Sean and Ash have been dating since high school and they will seniors at University of Idaho next year. We love Ash she fits in so well with our family and we joke that she puts up with Sean so what isn't to like. They really are two great people. We love you guys and think so much of you as individuals and as an example to us on love, patients and communication as a couple.

1 comment:

  1. Megan...I have been a horrible blogger lately but congrats on Sean's engagement! That's awesome! Also on Keeley's blessing! I am sorry to hear about your friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family