I have been promising a video of Keeley to Nathan for weeks. So, I finally got one of her rolling over so I thought I would post it. Nathan is our little nephew, he turns two next month. We think he is pretty great.
Thank you! Nate loves it! We have only watched it ten times already and that was just the beginning. We will probably visit it every day and after we watch it Nate will say 'gan, a..'gan pease! He loves his cousin Keeley. And holy cow, she is only three months? She is going to be walking in no time at all. Watch out! We love you! Sure wish we were closer!
What a cute video. I can't believe her hair...and that she is rolling from her back! That's amazing!! Kate can roll to her back - but it's more like falling lol.
Thank you! Nate loves it! We have only watched it ten times already and that was just the beginning. We will probably visit it every day and after we watch it Nate will say 'gan, a..'gan pease! He loves his cousin Keeley. And holy cow, she is only three months? She is going to be walking in no time at all. Watch out! We love you! Sure wish we were closer!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute video. I can't believe her hair...and that she is rolling from her back! That's amazing!! Kate can roll to her back - but it's more like falling lol.
ReplyDelete