Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Poopy Story

So it was bound to happen and although many of you I'm sure could do with out these pictures they have been added so one day when Keeley looks through this blog book I can say "Look what you put me through!"

Not much to tell. I was in the middle of changing her when she decided she had to go. I had her feet pulled back and I think that is what induced it. She fired away all over the walls, outfits, floors and of course me. This is what remained on the changer after a little clean up. What mess. Thank heavens for oxy clean. This is only after she peeded twice and pooped all down my outfit at the photographers during the naked baby pictures posted earlier. I ended up all over the photographers carpet and nice blankets. Fortunately she was very understanding.

2 comments:

  1. My Ella did this to her dad once, come think of it so did Amaya, anyway she was called Mount St. Ella for at least a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I know all about horizontal trajectories and unfortunately, so does Victor! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family