Wednesday, December 3, 2008

11-30-08

I can't believe we have had Keeley for six months already and at the same time I can't even remember what my life was like without her in it.

Every morning when I get her out of her crib she just smiles at me and it melts my heart.
Every time I rock her her to sleep she grabs my hand and wants to hold it as she falls asleep she melts my heart.
When she looks up at me and smiles that huge contagious smile and her eyes get so big she melts my heart.
When she crys because I leave the room she melts my heart.

I know that relationships between moms and their daughter are continuously changing but right now I just want to freeze it. We are best buds!


She is continuing to grow. She is 27.5" and 13lbs 3.5oz. The growth chart shows how she has grown over the past six months.
She has started scooting and gets up on all four now. My original guess was crawling by Christmas. It may not be Christmas but I don't think it will be long after. She loves for you to hold her fingers and let her walk. She has it figured out and puts one little foot in front of the other. She is growing up too quick. We love you Keeley and are so glad that we have been blessed to have you in our lives.

4 comments:

  1. I'll have to read this post to Ephram. He will be very impressed, I'm sure. (are those her growth charts and you scanned them in, or did you find those online and fill them out?) Oh and do you know where I could find someone to help me with my pitiful front yard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I can't believe Keeley is doing so much!! Kate is so chubby and unmotivated. She doesn't sit yet, doesn't do much of anything yet.LOL Austin would stand by like 3 months and (I'm sure you remember) would always want to jump! Kate wants nothing to do with it. If you try to get her to stand it's a joke. She pulls her legs into her belly and just wants to be held. LOL I'll be surprised if Kate is crawling by next June! Miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Stace! I thought for sure she would be a jumper because Aust couldn't get enough of it!!!! We miss you so much too. I hope you are still coming to visit. In fact I"m going to go look for flights right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeley is so cute! I can't believe how big she has gotten.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family