Thursday, December 4, 2008

I've been Tagged

A--Attached or Single: Attached to this stud!

B--Best Friend: Matt, who else


C--Cake or Pie: cake. . yum.
D--Day of Choice: Sunday, day of rest how can you go wrong with that!
E--Essential Item: Vaseline, you say why? Because I use it as chapstick and I don’t travel without it.
F--Favorite Color: brown, you should see my house
G--Greatest Accomplishment: My baby girl, I did pretty good didn't I!
H--Hometown: Idaho Falls-I still claim it even though I haven’t lived there in years
I--Indulgences: Pepsi, it can solve nearly any high stress situation with a can
J--January or July: normally July. My best memories are in the summer but here it is too hot.
K--Kids: Keeley Addison but don’t worry were not done yet
L--Life is incomplete without: nature
M--Marriage Date: August 26, 2006

N--Number of Siblings: 1-Sean, I love you buddy


O--Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P--Phobias or fears: losing a baby or Matt
Q--Quotes: “Life is meant to be enjoyed not just endured” Pres. Hinckley
R--Reason to Smile: Keeley! Life may be hard sometimes but this little one makes it all worth it
S--Season: Fall – I miss Idaho!!!
T--Tag 5 Friends: Alyssa G., Jackie D., Stacy W., Deon, Jessica B.-because you haven’t posted in the last week.
U--Unknown facts about me: I’m a tree hugger deep down! I have very hippy parts of me.
V--Very favorite store: REI, don’t know what it is look it up. Matt and I could go broke there.
W--Worst habit: Taking things out on Matt even though they are rarely his fault.
X--X-ray or Ultra Sound: ultrasound. . as long as it is good news
Y--Your favorite food: Chinese food. . yum!
Z--Zodiac: Gemini

5 comments:

  1. ha ha, I always knew you were a hippy way down. So fun. Thanks for humoring me. Can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures and can't wait to hold Keeley. GG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet post! I LOVE that picture of you and Keeley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics! I love your wedding piture! I am going to run a marathon in May, you've inspired me to go for it! Thanks Meg!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! you are so cute! I'll post this when I get a chance. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family