Okay you may think this post is because my comments have been weak sauce lately! But, its okay. I'm dealing with it appropriately. I haven't been much of a commenter lately either. This was actually a request that I received. So, for those of you new to blogs here is how you post a comment.
1- Click on the comment button at the bottom of this post.
2-Select how you want to post. You have several options.
A- Google/Blogger Login. This is the preferred method. IF you have an account all you have to do is type it and your password in. If you don't then select sign up here. When you select that it will take to to a new page. There you enter an existing email address a new password and a username that will appear when you leave a comment. After you do that this one time. In the future you will be able to just login and leave a comment.
B-Post anonymously (however on many blogs you can't do this). I just ask that you leave your name in your post them so I know who it is. If you choose this option just click the anonymous button, type in you name and them click submit.
C-The rest of the options I wouldn't worry about. Those who need those options already know how to use them I'm sure.
3- Write your comment. Just on a side note. Comments in the blogger world are very much like giving a little kid a sticker, or a woman chocolate. I often check my blog several times a day after a new post to see if anyone has commented. We thrive off of them and they are also motivating. So please never be bashful about leaving a note.
4-Hit submit.
That's it. As easy as pie.
**IF you have any problems let me know. Thanks for the card N.C.
Im just demonstrating my ability to post a comment! Haha...just kidding!
ReplyDeleteYou should go back and get your RN! If I didn't have such a weak stomach, I would have gone into it-only working three days a week and making killer money is the way to go!
I totally know how you feel! I am always bummed when there is a big "0" in the comment line. I always read and love your posts and love the pics. I have to admit I'm a bad commenter. I need to comment more often!
ReplyDeleteOkay, so now I know you know how to leave comments! You have no excuse for not leaving comments on my blog!!!
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel. I hate not getting comments.
Ha ha ha that's funny but so true!
ReplyDeleteHey, it was fun having your family over last night. You guys are Great! I want to follow your blog better and add you to my blog list. Okay? Oh, and thanks for the brownies. Yum, yum!
ReplyDeleteYes! Comments are like stickers! Meg, did you know you can set up your account so you get an email every time someone comments? Then you don't have to keep checking. And, if someone comments on an older post that'd you miss otherwise, you won't! Love that feature.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your new picture of you, Matt and Keeley walking! SO SO SO cute!
haha, they are like chocolate! you're funny. LOVE that picture! Oh, and you have the best songs on your blog btw.
ReplyDeleteUuuummm,, Hello? Am I doing this right, oh I hope I don't goof up.
ReplyDeleteJust teasing. I too have been a horrible commentor. I will try to be better too.
I love your picture. I can't believe how big Keeley has gotten.
ReplyDeleteHere's a comment: The pictures, videos and words on your blog make me smile. Thanks for keeping it up-to-date. ...Mark
ReplyDelete