Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Celebration

Pete, Kenz, Nathan and Hailee came to visit us for New Years before they returned to Seattle.
It was so wonderful to have them in our home. We celebrated the New Year by devouring an entire batch of Muddy Buddies and watching Outsourced. We casually all woke up after the move and waited for the clocks to turn but we still managed to miss the ball drop by a few seconds. Okay so it sounds super boring but we loved it!!! It was very kick back and we couldn't have had better company. When Pete and Kenz are around I fell like all we do is laugh. I have no idea anymore what was so funny New Years Eve night but I can remember the tears streaming down my face beacuse we were laughing so much. Good times!

Here are kids in the bath. Hailee was actually there as well but she didn't make it into the pictures.

Getting ready for bed.
We will miss you guys but we will see you this Summer in Utah. I can't wait.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. We need to hang out. (oh and thanks for the blog update!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg--I enjoyed your posts. It looks like eveyone had a good time for the Holidays! We're sorry to be away! See you this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meg, We were so happy to get your card. Keeley is darling. Congrats! Morris and Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the funny part was when I had to use descriptive words and gestures to get Matt to say a certain word while playing "catch phrase"

    ReplyDelete
  5. That previous post was from Pete just to let you know...I already miss being with you! We had a great time. We can't wait for next time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you guys made Muddy Buddies. Remember when Sara made those every week?! Looks like you are all doing great and I love your main picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family