So it finally happened on January 10, Keeley started to really crawl not just back up or scoot. It has actually been a lot of fun. She follows me everywhere and I no longer have to haul her. She has gotten into a few things and we are working on teaching her that the TV and Antenna are not toys. She has also discovered dog food, I spend a good portion of each day chasing her away from the dog food. However, I have done well to not put things up. We locked the cabinets with chemicals in them and put plugs in the outlets and that is it. I really want her to learn limits. She knows when she is in trouble and she turns around and crawls as fast as she can to get away. I think it is funny. Here is a little video of her going for Riddle's food. Riddle doesn't think this crawling thing is cool at all. Keeley likes to sneak up on Riddle when she is taking a nap in the sun. This really upsets Riddle.
That is so cute! It reminds me so much of the twins. I love that they are around the same age. I hope you guys are able to come to the reunion this year so that Keeley, Hailee, Lilly and Jemma can all play!
ReplyDeleteKeeley is so cute. I love how even her crawl has a little sass in it!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! So cute and how fun! I'm sure she gets into everything now:) She's getting so big. She's a beauty!
ReplyDeleteHi Meg,
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!!!
Monnette