Friday, February 13, 2009

Myrtle Beach Half Marathon Is Tomorrow

The big day has finally come and tomorrow this time I will be sore, tired and may not be able to walk. In case you didn't know we opted to only do a half rather than a full marathon because training didn't go as well as we had planned. But none the less it will the longest distance that Matt, Mark or I have ever run. SO, wish us luck and I'll let you know how it all goes.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck Meg and Matt! You're gonna be awesome! I can't wait to hear how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! GO Matt and Meg!!!! The pain will be worth all of your bragging rights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! That's awesome. I could never do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish we were there!!! Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for you. I hope that all goes well and that you both actually get to run in this one. Let us know how it goes. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family