My friend Rebecca teases me that I'm always bragging about Keeley on my blog so here are the latest brags.
1. Keeley has had 4 or more poopy diapers each of the last 4 days. It's 9 am and I'm already at 2 today. I'll bet your don't get to change that many diapers! lucky me.
2. I have spent 2 hours each night for over 2 weeks up with her. She prefers between midnight and 2. I'll bet you don't get such treasured time with your 8 month old.
There is a reason I brag. My baby is just so talented.
Thanks for keeping the brags at something Cho can keep up with. None of this got a million teeth crawls all around and is incredibly cute all the time mess! :)
ReplyDeleteMy baby is so talented he does the second one and isn't even born yet!
ReplyDeleteI'll count how many poopies I change before 9:00 after he make his arrival.
I can top that! When the boys were infants, I changed 120 diapers a week! But I don't want to brag!
ReplyDeleteJust wait until she is pooping and peeing all over you when you go to potty train her...that's where we are at with Nate. Oh and it sounds like Keeley and Hailee should have a party every night...then maybe their moms can get some sleep!
ReplyDeleteI can totally relate on the diaper thing. Sometimes Morgan poops as much as five times a day!!! Holy Crap! (Not to be a one upper or anything :)) Which reminds me Meg, you need to check out Penelope on SNL, so hilarious!
ReplyDeletePeople make fun of me for my sleep books (bibles), but I'd be happy to pass the titles on to you...or I can give you the short version. Of course, some kids are just easier sleepers than others.
ReplyDeleteYes, your baby is very talented.
--Heidi