
Keeley and I took a trip to D.C after my Mom flew into Fayetteville. We went with her on her business trip. We had a great time but what is even better we got to see some old friends we hadn't in a long time. We are grateful to have good friends who are willing to make time to see us in their busy schedules and a Nana who will take us with here when she is on the east coast.
Keeley and Nana

Bath time in the Hilton

Rujuta and I. Rujuta is one of my oldest friends and I haven't seen her in over 5 years. . .too long! Stace we are planning a girls trip in August hope you are up for it!
Keeley and I ventured out during the day when Mom was in meetings. One day we made it to the Air and Space Museum. Yes I look like a drowned rat that is because we ran from the metro to the museum in a torrential down pour. That was ONE rainy day.
Oh my! I just read this and was so excited at the prospect of you two visiting that I yelled out to all of Michael's class (I'm sitting in the studio doing other work).
ReplyDeleteI love you and miss you, Meggie. Your little gal looks like she's so much fun!