In North Carlina the parks are crummy for the most part. I really only know of two decent parks in the entire area, although there are probably others. They put very little effort into beautification of the city. Which for two landscapers disgusts us weekly. However, the other mom's here have taught me a trick. . . SONIC Happy Hour. They have a gigantic play area and huge cokes for only $1. How can you beat enjoying the sun and sipping on a coke while you watch the kids play. When the weather is nice you can find us there between 2-4 a couple times a week. Rebecca caught a few pictures of us enjoying our vist this day.Check out those ponytails!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Sonic
In North Carlina the parks are crummy for the most part. I really only know of two decent parks in the entire area, although there are probably others. They put very little effort into beautification of the city. Which for two landscapers disgusts us weekly. However, the other mom's here have taught me a trick. . . SONIC Happy Hour. They have a gigantic play area and huge cokes for only $1. How can you beat enjoying the sun and sipping on a coke while you watch the kids play. When the weather is nice you can find us there between 2-4 a couple times a week. Rebecca caught a few pictures of us enjoying our vist this day.Check out those ponytails!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So are you guys back now from all your travels? I feel like we haven't seen you in so long.
ReplyDeleteYou win for the fastest comment! 42 minutes.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I've been waiting for an update for so long and when you get time, call me, I feel so far away...oh wait, I am.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your new blog pic! And she is just adorable...we need some Sonic over here! Sounds awesome!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you guys made it back. I'm thinking tomorrow or Friday would be a great Sonic day!!
ReplyDeleteJust so you know- the kbradley post was actually from me- I was on with my mom and didn't switch accounts- didn't want you to think it was some weirdo- maybe it actually is though!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry I missed it the other day, looking forward to the next!
ReplyDelete