Keeley turned 1 last weekend.
WOW
I can't believe that she is one already. This year has gone so fast. She has so much personality and attitude now but this has been the best part for both Matt and I. We love her spunk and persistence. She will be very independent just like both Matt and I.
Mark and Gail ventured 5 hours to spend the day celebrating Keeley. We were grateful to have family here to party with. (Yes Gail is still suffering the results from their last venrue to visit.)

The morning I spent making these little creations.


Keeley and I with the cake that took 6 hours to make and 2 minutes to destroy.
Impressed? So was I. The bear is 100% edible. Although I think fondant shouldn't be considered edible it tastes horrible. Aunt Joy gave us the cake decorating kit and pan for Christmas and we have been saving it for the big day.
Keeley was very much into opening presents. She enjoyed ripping the paper and got so excited with every present. She would carry them around and tried to put on all of the clothes.
Check these pics out!


The next following picture deserves a story. Grandpa gave her a card that sings. When she opened it made the kids laugh so hard that she wasn't sure she liked it so she would close it quickly. Her face was hysterical. But she kept opening it to get them to laugh and then the laughing would be too loud so she would close it again. We were all laughing so hard I think I cried.
When we sang happy Birthday Keeley's eyes got so wide and she was very quite. You can see how big her eyes were in this picture.
The first bite was a bit difficult. She couldn't quite reach the ear which is what she really wanted.
So she settled for a leg.
And boy was it good!
Happy birthday little one! Daddy and I thank Heavenly father every night for your wonderful presence in our lives. We love you beyond measure. You have brought us so much joy. We love your happy, active attitude and we hope you will always be able to find the excitment that you have for life right now. We love you Monsty Goose!
I can't believe that she is one already. This year has gone so fast. She has so much personality and attitude now but this has been the best part for both Matt and I. We love her spunk and persistence. She will be very independent just like both Matt and I.
Mark and Gail ventured 5 hours to spend the day celebrating Keeley. We were grateful to have family here to party with. (Yes Gail is still suffering the results from their last venrue to visit.)
The morning I spent making these little creations.


Keeley and I with the cake that took 6 hours to make and 2 minutes to destroy.
Impressed? So was I. The bear is 100% edible. Although I think fondant shouldn't be considered edible it tastes horrible. Aunt Joy gave us the cake decorating kit and pan for Christmas and we have been saving it for the big day.
Keeley was very much into opening presents. She enjoyed ripping the paper and got so excited with every present. She would carry them around and tried to put on all of the clothes.
Check these pics out!


The next following picture deserves a story. Grandpa gave her a card that sings. When she opened it made the kids laugh so hard that she wasn't sure she liked it so she would close it quickly. Her face was hysterical. But she kept opening it to get them to laugh and then the laughing would be too loud so she would close it again. We were all laughing so hard I think I cried.
When we sang happy Birthday Keeley's eyes got so wide and she was very quite. You can see how big her eyes were in this picture.
The first bite was a bit difficult. She couldn't quite reach the ear which is what she really wanted.
So she settled for a leg.
And boy was it good!
Happy birthday little one! Daddy and I thank Heavenly father every night for your wonderful presence in our lives. We love you beyond measure. You have brought us so much joy. We love your happy, active attitude and we hope you will always be able to find the excitment that you have for life right now. We love you Monsty Goose!
I still can't believe how awesome the cake turned out! You will definitely be getting orders!
ReplyDeleteAmazing on the cake. It really turned out cute. I can't believe it's been a year....that means we've been apart for over a year....way too long! She is so advanced for her age. We just had Kate's birthday yesterday and she could have cared less! Even with Austin, he wasn't into opening presents until he was at least 2...at least! I can't believe how big she is getting....she looks like a little girl and not a little baby... and her hair! Awesome!
ReplyDelete