Friday, September 4, 2009

June

So, I'm behind. Lets go back to June.

Pilot Mt

We trekked up to Pilot Mountain the middle of June. It gave us the opportunity to get outside and hike one last time before the weather got too hot. It was the first time in over year I had been able to climb so I was excited to take advantage or the rock.

However with eight kids in tow we got very little climbing done. Carry Keeley was the greatest pump Matt got that entire weekend. Ohh, well I guess we will have to return :)

Philadelphia
The end of June I took a trip to Philadelphia to celebrate with my (ONE and ONLY) cousin his graduation from high school. My mom met us there and we had a little reunion of sorts. Congrats Alex! We don't have any pictures of this weekend, our camera broke. Aunt Jan will you send yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family