Things in the Roberts house are very good. We have been very blessed this year. Our Christmas cards won't be making it out for Christmas but hopefully will follow soon after the New Year.
To fall inline with Conner family tradition here is Keeley's Santa photo. I expected tears so the "get me away from this man" face was a nice surprise. She really was a trooper about the entire experience and even thanked Santa as she got down from his lap. I think she was just thankful that he was letting her go and wasn't going to stash her in his bag.

I found Keeley here one morning. If you can't tell she is in the dryer. I think she just wanted to dry off after a bath.
After unpacking the Christmas ornaments she started playing with the tape. Leave it Matt to put it across her mouth. She liked all the attention it gave her though.
Keeley is continuing to grow but at a much slower pace than her first year of life. Her favorite words right now are star, Santa, snowman (said "noman"), look("yook"), stuck (yuck), and Daddy (finally). She adores singing, her favorite songs are Once there was a snowman, ABCs, Ring Around the Rosie, Elmo's World, and the ever classic song Aunt Karen wrote I love Shoes. It goes like this "shoes, shoes, I love shoes." We must sing it every time we put shoes on. I love this age. She is my little partner in all I do and nearly everyday runs over to give me a kiss or a hug just because. I have to hold onto those moments because at other times I can see the terrible twos are looming around the corner.
I, on the other hand, am growing at much faster pace than I would like but it is to be expected given the size I grew to with Keeley. I really think I am having a boy. Mothers instinct I guess. However, boy or girl it has the stubborn Roberts attitude and crossed its legs the day of the ultra sound. I guess it doesn't want us to know but that didn't make me feel any better as my pregnancy hormones set in and I cried as I left the office. I really didn't want a surprise but I am slowly adjusting to the idea as it has been a month from my ultrasound. I just can't justify spending $100 just to find out boy or girl when I know that either way it is healthy.
Merry Christmas everyone! We hope that you have a wonderful Christmas.
Merry Christmas! We're sad we won't see you in person this year, but maybe in the spring. Boy or Girl, we're excited Keeley's going to be a big sister. Love, Kenz and Pete
ReplyDeleteYes, boy or girl, that will be one cute baby. But I may have to tell DSS you are putting your kid in the dryer after baths!
ReplyDeleteToo cute!! Don't forget Bah, Bah, Black Sheep on her song list!
ReplyDeleteGood to hear that things are going well there. Keely's dress is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHey Meg!How far along are you? I am 28 weeks and having a girl! Congrats. Keeley is sooo cute and gettin so big!
ReplyDeleteMeg, Fun to see your cute family growing!! We would love to see a picture of you on the blog.
ReplyDelete