Boys just can't do these things and look as cute as girl. (I'm trying to justify that two girls will be a good thing so let me get away with that statement.)
Opps how did that photo sneak in there. That pose I think is better looking on boys.
I told Matt this, but I need to tell you. I was soooo happy when I found out Amaya was a girl. I wanted Ella to have a sister. I have two sisters, and they are the best. I have two brothers too. For the most part I could take em' or leave 'em. But my sisters, oh my sisters they are and always will be my bestest friends and I will forever be happy that they are there for me. It WILL be great for Keeley! Fighting over clothes and make-up and dolls and cars will be in your future. But so will playing dress-up, pretending to be mommy, and endless amounts of cute dresses and ribbons.
I can't believe she is the same age as Kate. It blows my mind. She is so advanced and Kate is so behind they are light worlds apart! She is so cute and I love he hair and her adorable clothes. We miss you guys!
Oh we miss you! She can't get any cuter than that! I especially love the top photo. Did you take these with your new camera? Good work!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the pig tails! I have never seen her hair like that and it is super cute!!
ReplyDeleteI told Matt this, but I need to tell you. I was soooo happy when I found out Amaya was a girl. I wanted Ella to have a sister. I have two sisters, and they are the best. I have two brothers too. For the most part I could take em' or leave 'em. But my sisters, oh my sisters they are and always will be my bestest friends and I will forever be happy that they are there for me. It WILL be great for Keeley! Fighting over clothes and make-up and dolls and cars will be in your future. But so will playing dress-up, pretending to be mommy, and endless amounts of cute dresses and ribbons.
ReplyDeleteI love how beautiful her red curls are. She is a doll!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe she is the same age as Kate. It blows my mind. She is so advanced and Kate is so behind they are light worlds apart! She is so cute and I love he hair and her adorable clothes. We miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteI think Keeley is truly beautiful in pigtails and bright colors. Mark
ReplyDelete