GIRL!
Yep it is definitely a girl, I won't share the picture to prove it but it is obvious just like Keeley was. The good news is that all we have to do is wash Keeley's clothes to get ready. The bad news is that we have to come up with a name for the little one. From the ultrasound we could really see her features and she looks a lot like Keeley did in her chubby checks, lips and especially her chin. The ultasound tech said that if she had to guess she would have guessed she was 29-30 weeks, and seems how I am barely 27 weeks, it sounds like we will have another beefy baby.
Personality seems very different from Keeley so far. Although she is very active, she is a self soother, something Keeley never was. She had her umbilical cord in her mouth most of the time and when she would drop it she would suck on her thumb until she could find it again. It really was a very special bonding experience for Matt and I to get to see her. I can't wait to meet her and see if any of this holds true.
So. . I'm off to try and find a name, any suggestions?
I for one couldn't be happier.... another beautiful granddaughter! She does favor Keeley...but I'm sure she will be her own girl.
ReplyDeleteMom Conner
How exciting! She is already adorable! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI was shocked at how different my girls were. I thought for sure same parents same sex same personality. You'll love that Keeley has a sister. I think every girl needs at least one sister. I for one am very glad that all those beautiful clothes will get to be worn by another beautiful Robert's baby. As for names, I recommend reading that book I lent to you, just the names section but do the process. I wish I would have with Amaya. I think it would have been easier for me to change her name if I had.
ReplyDeleteYAY for GIRLS!!!
I think sisters will be so fun and I totally agree with Allison and how fun it will be to see Keeley's clothes being worn again. You have such good taste, it would be a shame to box them up. My first choice girl name you can't have (and probably wouldn't use anyway) but my second choice is Layla. I just like it, and she would have her own song!
ReplyDeleteMaybe instead of having another big baby it just means you'll go early- here's to hoping anyways!! We are excited to meet her. My kids will probably just call her goose!
ReplyDeleteGreat prenatal pics. I've always favored the name Anna. That was my Greatgrandmother Noorlander's name. Plus I just like the sound of it.
ReplyDeleteParker Mae is a cute name :) And you could totally use it
ReplyDeleteCongrats, guys! So, did you end up going to one of those places in the mall? How fun to know! And, I'm sure your budget is happy to know it has already provided most everything you need!
ReplyDelete--Heidi
I loved having another girl. You don't have to go buy a whole new wardrobe. Just diapers! And girls are so much fun. They'll be best friends!
ReplyDeleteHow did I not know you were pregnant? Congratulations!! :)
ReplyDelete