
Yes, permenant maker (silver to be exact) on two separate walls. These pictures were taken after the first round in which I apparently didn't get across to Keeley how bad that was becuase it happened again. Minutes after these photos were taken.


The second time there are no pictures I was too mad to take any.
What is on my list to do this weekend? Repaint two walls.
Good thing that you had that really good day, Thursday. Some how they barely survive because we "slightly" remember those days during our anger. It's the cutest silver permanent marker scribbles I've ever seen :) Oh and you should come to our house, highlighter all over 3 walls in Nate's room. Hightlighters are just as bad! Except we haven't been so prompt in the clean up.
ReplyDeleteGood thing she's cute, or she might've gotten something worse than time-out. Cuteness will rescue her every time. At least it does my kids.
ReplyDeleteYikes! I HATE when things like that happen! I just try to remind myself...better the walls that I can paint over than the carpet I can't afford to replace...or the couch. But still no fun. I'm so sorry.
ReplyDeleteShe sure is cute when she's in trouble.
ReplyDeleteSorry meg- have you tried Mr. Clean magic eraser before you repaint?
Oh - I feel for you! Allison went through a phase a while back where she colored on every surface in our house. No matter how hard I tried to keep writing utensils out of reach, she always managed to get something - markers, crayons, pens, pencils, etc. With 3 big brothers around who do homework, and who aren't as concerned about where they leave a pen lying around, we've had many mishaps. New furniture, newly painted walls, old furniture, old walls, sliding door, wood floor, book shelf, leather couch, etc, etc, etc!! So frustrating! I hope you can nip it in the bud! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteKingston did that to our walls with black permanent marker and the magic erasers took it right off
ReplyDeleteToo cute to be mad at if you ask me! ;)
ReplyDeleteyou probably have the makings of a real artist and now you are going to cover up her first piece. It could be worth millions some day. We were looking at your blog, Josh says "I didn't know she was pregnant" Take it as an awesome compliment that he had no idea.
ReplyDelete