Thursday, November 11, 2010

Fall Carnival

We had a ton of fun with our friends the Ellingtons on this excursion to the pumpkin patch.
Wesson and Keeley are best buddies. I LOVE this little boy he can hold Keeley's hand ANYTIME.Wesson is the man version Keeley. They are crazy together but less crazy than when they are apart plus they are so into each other.
While we were there we. . . .
jumped
rode tall slides
talked with the clown
took a hay ride

played on the fire truck
got a heart balloonrode the airplanes several times :)
and picked out the "perfect" pumpkin

What a day. Ohh by the way this precious little thing was HAPPY the entire time. What a good baby I have.

1 comment:

  1. Now that looks like fun! I'm glad you and Matt were both able to take a break from working to share the day, those are my favorite...nothing beats a good family outting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family