Saturday, November 20, 2010

*Side Tracked*

Sorry if my last post seemed a little abrupt. It didn't end with some special note to baby Boo who has grown so fast rather just was left with the facts. Here is why:
While I was writing the "Half Birthday" post Brinely sat quietly next to me on the kitchen floor after my photos uploaded I looked down at Brinley to say hi and found her in poop up to her ears. literally. I have photos to document it. Eventually I'll get them off of Matt's camera to share with all of you. gross. I had to take her outside strip her naked spray her down with the hose then give her a warm bath to get her smelling normal again. Next time you think "Why hasn't Meg posted anything?" you will know I am a little traumatized. At least you will all believe me when I say she blows out every time. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family