Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Santa 2010

In true Roberts (former Conner) tradition, I wanted to share this years Santa photo and story. I love this tradition because I get to see my family change over the years.

2010Keeley ran right up to Santa this year and got there before either Matt or I so Santa helped her onto his knee. She promptly sat on his lap and instantly started telling him what she wanted for Christmas. Her list: a Zhu- Zhu Pet, a barbie (pink or purple), and a hammer. Then she continued to tell Santa all sorts of things. After they were ready with the camera I set Brinley on his lap to try and avoid any crying but she adored him. She just wanted to stare at him and was all smiles. Once they shook the sleigh bells she turned her attention to the camera. And Snap! Santa thought they were pretty cool too and had all sorts of question for us and the girls. Then Keeley gave him a kiss and a hug, Santa kissed her on the head and she hoped down to get her coloring book. We gathered everything up to go and then turned to find Keeley back on Santas lap. She just couldn't get enough. The magic of Christmas makes me smile.

2009

2008

5 comments:

  1. Good thing she keeps asking Santa for the same things- mine always change their minds!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I emailed you a pic of you and Sean at the same age with Santa. Santa sure has aged! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! Thanks so much for the christmas card! I was so shocked when I opened it and saw your darling family. How do I get in touch with you?? I meant to keep the envelope to snatch your address, but in my craziness I ended up throwing it away. I don't blog anymore and haven't looked at blogs forever but I was able to hunt yours down! If you have a chance e-mail me...jandholson@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids are so cute Megs. Thanks for sharing the photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family