Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Matt and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary tonight! A day early but Matt has scouts tomorrow. We went to a local German restaurant. It was wonderful although we had Keeley afraid to leave her with anyone in case she had a break down.
Tonight at Dinner 8/26/2008I'm so grateful to have found Matt. I love him so much and feel so fortunate that he is the man I get to raise our children with. As many of you know our past year has been full of several trials from losing jobs last winter to the recent sounds of Keeley. But we have made it one more year. Matt told me tonight it sure seems like we have been doing this for more than two years. I have to agree. But there have been some pretty wonderful times that make it go so fast. I think sometimes we seem to forget all the wonderful things we have done. This is a walk down memory lane for Matt to see all the great thing we have done in just the past two years. I know that we have many trials ahead of us and many wonderful moments as well because this is just the beggining. I love you Matt.

First Date 2/2006Dating Winter 2006
Spring Break 2006
Night we got engaged 5/24/06
First time to the temple 6/2006
Wedding Day 8/26/06
Outside the Temple 8/26/06
Rexburg Temple gets a Moroni Fall 06
Christmas in DC 12/06
Big Sky 1/07

Gaduation 4/07Disney World 4/07
Malibu Beach 5/07
Sailing 8/07
Camping 9/07
Baby Blessing 6/08

9 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute! Happy Anniversary! I loved looking at your walk down memory lane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! We just celebrated our 1 yr on the 23rd. My how time flies! PS - that wedding picture of you guys in the field.......BREATH TAKING!!! absolutely gorgeous!!!! Here's to MANY more anniversaries....and babies!!! haha xoxo janelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so fun getting to know you guys! Happy Anniversary!! I too LOVE the picture of you two in the field. Oh my, it is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Has it really been two years! Wow, how time flies. I don't remember if for your first date you came over to our apartment for hot chocolate and made the "old married couple" stay up way past our bedtime. It's been fun, we sure do miss you and you were probably wishing to send Keeley over to our house for a little pay back of the times we pushed a very discontent baby on to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! Your wedding pictures are so beautiful!! Loved the one in the field!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meg,
    I'm so happy for you guys. I am glad that Keeley is doing better, what a relief. Just a tip, you might want to look on line for free samples and coupons for the formula. If Kate has formula she has to have neocate - which Nutramigen breaks the proteins into small amino chains (of like 4/5 amino acids) where neocate breaks them down into individual amino acids anyway, it's like 30.00 for a 14oz can YIKES. But online I've been able to find free samples, and have gotten some free 14oz cans, and on one site they gave me a free can, then called me back later to see how she was doing on it and then sent me a coupon for a free case (4 cans 120.00) So you might want to look around, I am sure there are sites that can help.
    As for you and Matt, I loved the flash back. We seriously miss you guys so much! The sooner you guys move to Boise the better LOL :)

    I hope you guys had a great day. Call me when you get the chance now that Keeley will allow it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your wedding pics are beautiful! Happy Anniversary! Miss you guys. I am so grateful for blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary! I haven't checked your blog in awhile. Summer has been crazy. Keeley is SOO cute! And I love you house. I'm glad your feeling settled and things have settled down with Keeley. It's only up from here. There will still be bumps, of course. But I'm glad your on the upswing. You guys make the cutest family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great post! I didn't realize you guys had such a whirl-wind romance! Engaged in 3 months and married 3 months later?? Wow! And your Anniversary date is my birthday! Good day! hee hee
    You have a beautiful family! The good times outweigh the challenges, so keep pluggin through!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family