So I said goodbye to cable this week. Matt and I have fought getting cable (or a TV for that matter) for years but when I was a mere 55 lbs heavier than I have ever been I gave in. But now that the Olympics are over and it is starting to cool down we said goodbye.
Also, Matt and I are signing up for a half marathon on December 6, maybe it will help me lose the last 10 lbs that won't seem to go away. It is the Kiawah Island Marathon. My goal is to do a full marathon before I have a second baby. And between babies two and three to do a triathlon. But I'm just taking it one step at a time right now though. Keeley isn't quite able to sit up in my jogger so we run with the big stroller. It is quite a site. Here is the link to the Marathon if you want to check it out. Kiawah Island Marathon
WOW!! Good luck, I admire the determination that it take to do one of these. I hope someday I find it in me.
ReplyDeleteHey Meg! How's it going? Your baby is adorable! Are you loving motherhood?? Wish you guys were still here. I'm impresssed with your Marathon goal! Good for you! It's been 2 years since Alli and I still have that 10lbs. Maybe that's what I need to do... NOT! Have you checked out Rebecca's blog? She just finished a Triathalon last weekend. Go read about it - it's very inspiring! Hope you guys are well! Just wanted to say hey!
ReplyDeleteWow Meg, that sound amazing. Good luck! I can't even imagine running that much - baby or not, I'm so proud of you!
ReplyDelete