
Some friends came over for a pasta potluck and we filled our little home to the brim. Here are all the children eating picnic style on our floor. We had a lot of fun, thanks for coming!

In between our playing with friends we finished up the bathrooms, put up Christmas lights, went to a baby shower, worked on Christmas cards, and helped out a friend with a few idea for their front yard. I think we are ready for the week and a little rest! (You know it is bad when Keeley, of all babies, falls asleep on the floor.)
So cute. It looks like you had a very busy weekend. I'm glad you got a picture of Keeley just crashing. Proof that it really did happen! Can't wait to see you again!
ReplyDeleteBetter to be tired from having fun than tired from boredom!
ReplyDeleteThere isn't anything better then cuddles on the couch!
ReplyDeleteHope your having a Merry Christmas!
Great Blog, I love it! I still feel bad for not helping you clean up after dinner,thanks again, it was tons of fun!!
ReplyDeleteOH! I wish we were there....memories....miss you.
ReplyDeleteKeeley is getting so big! Isn't cuddling with your baby the BEST thing ever! Way better than cuddling with the hubby! ;) Hey,..can you send me your mailing address asap to shellcoates@hotmail.com? Thanks a bunch! Merry Christmas guys!
ReplyDelete