Thanks to Rebecca we have some fun family pictures. This is the first time we have had "real" family pictures taken so I was very excited. Without further ado. . . .
Those are so cute! I can't believe Keeley! She looks like she is ready to walk at any second. Kate is such a marshmellow, she still won't even pretend to stand! You sure are looking good! Miss you guys tons!
Love the pics! Can I convince you to send copies??? Nice job, Rebecca.
ReplyDeleteMom
So cute!! I love them! You all look great!
ReplyDeleteSo precious! What a cute family!
ReplyDeleteI love them! I love the second to last where it looks like you are coming out of your garden.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great job! Maybe when we are together someone can get some good shots of our family. Can't wait to see you! In less than a week!!!
ReplyDeleteThose are so cute! I can't believe Keeley! She looks like she is ready to walk at any second. Kate is such a marshmellow, she still won't even pretend to stand! You sure are looking good! Miss you guys tons!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful family!
ReplyDelete