Saturday, December 20, 2008

Santa

It is a tradition in the Conner family to get your picture taken with Santa every year. I was very excited to take Keeley for her first picture.

Isn't she cute!

She is my Christmas dress that I wore at 18 months. Because our birthdays are only 6 days apart I thought that it would work out perfect to use some of my outfits that my mom kept. Little did I know that it would work out perfect but that she would be in my outfits a year early. She is so tall! Here I am at 19 months in the same dress.

1987. Here is my Mom's favorite. Sean was just not at all happy about this event and I was fine with it all.

1986

This was a family visit to Santa in 1996. When I say family I mean the entire family. We took 6 dogs to visit Santa. He had to be thrilled.
Sean, Matt and I even got pictures taken in 2006. It was great! I hope we are always able to do this. It is so much fun.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

4 comments:

  1. That is so much fun! What a great holiday tradition. I noticed that you and Matt didn't make it in this years cut, but maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so much fun! What a great holiday tradition. I noticed that you and Matt didn't make it in this years cut, but maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeley looks so cute. I love the crying pictures! That's what she'll probably doing next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those photos are AWESOME!!!! haha I LOVE them! What a fun tradition!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family