Thursday, April 23, 2009

Mad Hatters

For our quarterly enrichment night we had a Mad Hatters night. It was a lot of fun especially because Keely got to go with me. She is such a delight and entertainment for all who sit behind us. Although she wasn't keen on the game of musical chair with all the crazy ladies in hats.

7 comments:

  1. Holy crap I love that hat!!
    Very cute. And thanks for all the advice- I know it will all work out and be okay- and I honestly can't wait to meet her-but when your in the moment its hard to see the big picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just so cute Megs, she looks JUST like you! I can't believe it. YOu should do a post of your baby pictures next to hers! i doubt i'd be able to tell the difference...except for your probably awesome 80s outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her outfit and LOVE the hat! She is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Update, PLEASE, I need my Keeley fix! lol, you must really be busy...or fallen off the planet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah is Keeley just not doing much these days? C'mon and update us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family