Matt, Keeley and I went for a bike ride last Saturday on the Cape Fear River Trail. We were pleasantly surprised how nice this ride was. It is 4 miles each way all paved which made a perfect place to take the bike trailer for a test run. I took along a dress to change Keeley into in hopes to get a few 1 year old pictures. This is what we ended up with.
These are definitely not professional quality but this is just exactly how I think of her.
The stage Keeley is in right now is so much fun. We will miss this age for sure but I'm told it only gets better.
How wonderful...it made me cry! Nanna
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute! Yeah, it gets better in many ways, but ENJOY! I LOVE one. It's such a fun year and you won't believe how much she will change from 1st birthday to 2nd. Those are great pictures and the song is perfect.
ReplyDeleteOh, Keeley! How perfect is that little video! I love it! I really need to stop procrastinating and get those pics sent to you! Great job!
ReplyDeleteShe is too cute!! Looks like a great place- can't wait to go with you guys next time. Good job!
ReplyDeleteWow, I can't believe she is 1 already.
ReplyDeleteMeg, she is such a cutie. Wish we could meet her! :) Hope you had a happy birthday, too - along with sweet little Keeley.
ReplyDeleteYou did a great job, they are all so cute!
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI cant believe shes one! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteThat was the cuties thing ever! good work!
ReplyDeleteSo Cute! I wish our kids could be friends. :(
ReplyDelete