Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Catch Up

So today was catch up day. Enjoy the posts! We sure enjoyed the experiences behind the posts. They go all the way back to Easter so you have to push "older post" on the bottom to see them all.

we have been beyond busy the past few months. matt is in busy season and in a way i feel like i have been too. other than the things that were posted we have landscaped our house, we are still tending to our ever growing garden and fighting the ants. i took a week long substitute teacher class, done 4 landscape designs, had company 3 times in the past 2 month plus 3 birthdays in our house and really i'm just trying to keep up with a very active 1 year old who is cutting 2 teeth at the moment. matt is working late and i'm still coaching cheer one day a week. so if i havne't returned your call sorry! this is the first week i have had to even organize my house but i'm loving having a clean house. give me a few days i'll get back to returning calls eventually.

p.s keeley pulled my shift key off so caps is diffucut these days so don't mind the uncapitalized names and sentences.

6 comments:

  1. Holy Moly, you've been busy! Ok so Happy Birthday to Meg and Keeley. We sure wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. Keeley's cake was awesome! Wow! BTW where did my Keeley go? Who's the big girl that replaced her...She's a doll! We love you guys and can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orson pulled our shift key off about a year back. We have gotten used to using the right shift key. Crazy kids!! --Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeley is so big. I look at her and then look at the twins (Who are almost 15 months) and I am amazed at how tall Keeley is! And walking too. The twins are still cruising, but only holding on to the furniture. Happy Birthday to you both! I am sure going to miss getting to know you both at the reunion. I was really looking forward to it. I guess in two years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you updated everything! You have been really busy...I was thinking maybe you had come for a visit to Idaho and just didn't have time to update. That crazy your baby is ONE! It really must go by soooo fast.
    I didn't make the crib bedding- I actually got it from Shopko. It was only about $150!
    Thanks for all the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the catch up Meg! I've been wondering what you were up to. Keeley is so big, she makes Morgan look tiny! I'm so glad life is going good for you guys. We need to talk, please add me to your list of people to call! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family