Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Non-Blogger

It seems everyone is taking breaks from blogging, even Cjane is on leave. If Cjane, who is a self proclaimed professional blogger, can take a break then I won't feel so bad about mediocre me taking a sabbatical. Blogging just hasn't been at the top of the to do list for several months but when the weather is back to being crummy I think I'll kick into gear once again.

I must say today has been a great day. My little Keeley has been such a delight. I found her creeping into my brother and sister in laws room and as I approached she was removing two handfuls of prizes from their night stand. I quickly blurted "Put it back!' and to my dismay she did just that. She returned all the item to their original location a left the room. WOW!!

She is quite the talker these days as well. Her words include NO, ball, bye-bye, me, NO NO, thank you, more, NO NO NO, mama, dada, nana, wow, owe, uh-oh, and did I mention NO. Plus she has really caught onto the idea of signing. She is able to sign more, milk, all done, and others too but I can't think of a single other one as she screams into my ear for this post to be done.

I think my great day has come to a halt. Happy SABBATICAL everyone!

13 comments:

  1. Too cute!!! We miss you guys but know you are having tons of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Excited to see you guys at the reunion! I'm assuming you are going? She is getting so big! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe she is the same age as Kate....she is LEAPS and BOUNDS ahead of her...it's CRAZY. Ummmm so I think you are in this part of the country eeek! We HAVE to get together, are you staying with us?!! Hope to chat with you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute picture! It'll be good to see you again when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your picture! very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute picture. I just can't get over how big she is! The twins are half that size! she seems so advanced. I wish we were going to be able to see you guys at the reunion. But nesxt time...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too! I just haven't been in the mood! You look great!Still running?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I do miss you guys!! Keeley will all grown up when we see her again. It is fun when they listen and actually obey! You look great! Keep having fun and we'll see ya when ya'll get back

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! I havent checked your blog in a while (twins will do that to ya) and your little girl has grown so much! She is gorgeous!!! :) You two make some cute babies! :) We'd love to see you! Give me a call. It's 921-1230!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yup, totally having a hard time blogging thru the summer! But i'm glad you did!!! You and K are just absolutely gorgeous! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is such a cutie! Meg, I think its time for another one???

    ReplyDelete
  12. You never called! :( You still around? If so CALL US!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So CUTE! I love that picture of her at the top of your blog. You look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family