Sunday, January 24, 2010

Boy or Girl

So, I have caved and got an ultra sound to find out what we are having. But, what I want to know first before I spill the beans is what you think we are having. boy? or girl? make you pick by monday night because that is when I'll let you all in our secret. ps if you already know what we are having you have to vote what you told us you thought it was. here is a cute little picture if it helps you make your decision.

6 comments:

  1. How come you didn't tell me? I'm so glad you got to find out though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry if you had felt any pressure to find out from me. Always bringing it up when we talked and all. What a sweet picture though. Either way your baby is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were you guys hoping for a boy or a girl? Or it didn't matter?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! 27 weeks already! It's going by so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family