Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Christmas Eve

We spent Christmas Eve at the Popes house.

After eating ourselves sick with food we took a little detour to see some Christmas lights. Keeley screamed the entire time in the car but other than that it was great.This was the coolest house! We got out to look at it and take a break for a few minuets and as we did that, Anna, one of little girls with us took off for the front door she was meet there by the sweetest family who invited us in for cookies and to see the rest of their displays.

After that it was home to wait for Santa!

3 comments:

  1. What a great time we had- of course that was after we convinced the guys that driving for 20 minutes to see lights was worth it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg, I don't know if this message will get to you, but if it does, I want you to know how touched I was by your tribute to Riddle. I truly believe that "... that same sociality which exists among us here will exist among us there, only it will be coupled with eternal glory, which glory we do not now enjoy." (D&C 130:2). Your the greatest! Love, Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so sad to read that Riddle is missing. I can't imagine. Hopefully she will still make her way home! (Did you get my crazy message from yesterday?)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments! We always love to hear from our friends and family