
Brinley celebrated her half birthday with three shots at the doctors and a check up. Whoop Whoop! We had to go back for a quick little check up this week again to check on her ear and now I can give the official healthy baby stamp to her.
A little bit about Brinley at 6 months- she sits like a pro and is starting to creep on her belly just a little bit
- loves to be cuddled to sleep
- is known as Baby Boo in our house. It sounds the cutest when Keeley says it.

- She loves her little monkey sit and stand toy.
- She is the happiest little thing and so chill all the time
- I have been told twice this week that I need to enter her in baby contest. I have to agree she is pretty darn cute.
- She slobbers like crazy (I mean like 2-3 outfits a day) and yet isn't teething.
- She still has beautiful red hair and it is getting longer. Yippee

- She wakes up at least 2 times a night. Ugh.
- EV-ER-Y time she poops its a blow out (and yes I have tried different diapers and different sizes no luck, in other words I have a lot of laundry to do each week between slobber and poppy outfits.
- She's 15 lbs 4 ounces (39% percentile) and 27 inches (94% percentile). That is only one percent smaller than Keeley in both weight and height.


That little girl is too cute- expect when she poops- watch out!!!!
ReplyDeletelove all the new family photos!so cute!
ReplyDeleteWow! Cuteness! I just want to come for a quick visit so I can actually meet her...and play with Keeley and laugh until I am crying with you and Matt. Wow, I really need to come for a visit! Of course I would bring my family, they are the ones we have to poke fun at anyway ;)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. I love the family pictures. I really need someone creative to take my pictures now tha my sister isn't here anymore. I just love your girl's red hair.
ReplyDeleteYep. I'd vote for her to win the contest!
ReplyDelete